About the job
What’s the job?
As a Spa Therapist, you are responsible for providing a full range of Massage and Beauty Therapy, treatments making sure a high standard is maintained throughout each treatment and performing retail sales to all members and guests. Promote the desired work culture by living the 5 winning ways value – Do the Right thing, Show we care, Aim Higher, Celebrate Difference, Work better together.
- Performing different types of massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies
- Maintaining detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each spa guest
- Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required
- Resolving guest complaints and reporting any accidents to the supervisor
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use
- Explaining massages, treatments, and therapist to guest and providing suitable recommendations as needed
- Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor
- Enquiring about guests’ medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
What We Need From You
The ideal candidate will be result-oriented and self-motivated along with a positive attitude. You should have the ability to think laterally and display a high level of integrity. You should also have the ability to identify, impact and influence others. You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible.
What We Offer
In return, we offer market-standard pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people.