About the job
About The Role
We are looking for a Java Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits. Java Developer / Lead will work with our cross-technical teams to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Design and develop high quality and reliable code with unit test cases, meeting given specifications.
- Create Documentation, sequence diagram and other low-level design artefacts
- Perform code analysis, peer reviews, requirements analysis, software review, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
- Ensures the developed code covers the non-functional requirements including performance, security, auditing and integrity
- Resolve production incidents or defects as needed, and proactively identify potential issues before they appear in the production environment; contribute to the root cause analysis.
- Drive high performance and accountability for own deliverables. Work well within a team and always work for team success by supporting other team members, constructively acting on feedback, and identifying challenging opportunities that enhance career growth.
- Contribute in in defining secure coding standards, and work in a team to follow best practices to ensure quality, scalability, and security of deliverables.
- Tackle challenges and solve complex problems on a daily basis.
- Relevant college or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in designing and developing Java applications
- Expertise in JSF, Spring boot, micro services and hibernate
- Hands-on experience working with RESTful web services and JSON
- Knowledge of DDD and design patterns
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of agile DevOps process with SCRUM.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and program complex application stack
- Hands-on experience in building customer facing applications preferably in travel domain will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ensure the transparency of the work.