About the job
The Group Securities is a well-established investment organization working in the finance industry since 1989, as a company devoted to the stock exchange. It was licensed once Qatar Stock Exchange was founded in 1997 and provides an array of investment services to more than 400,000 investors, with portfolios exceeding QR 100 billion. As a brokerage firm, The Group Securities finances margin trading and operates as liquidity provider for the listed shares and ETFs. The company has a paid-up capital worth (QR 1 billion) and has been continuously posting profits since its inception. Besides being licensed by Qatar Financial Market Authority to exercise these activities, The Group Securities is also a member of Qatar Stock Exchange.
- The Ability and use comprehensive network management and administration and Network documentation tools and software that monitor and manage and archive all network Assets / Servers / Endpoints and the related parameters.
- The Ability to monitor the availability and the performance of IT Assets and devices, interfaces, ports, services, and processes using multiple protocols like ICMP, SNMP or Windows Management Instruction (WMI) and other Network Management Protocols.
- The Ability to determine the monitoring thresholds for the different IT assets and devices to minimize the alarms/traps false positives.
- The Ability to Work with IT staff throughout the asset life cycle to ensure proper inventory, licensing, allocation, utilization, compliance and retirement of assets.
- The Ability to use the Network management tools and Software to detect any fault in the entire network and follow the process to inform the administrators.
- The Ability to create, and update detailed Network Maps and Diagrams for the entire Network or specific part of the network using the related technology.
- The Ability to maintain complete visibility over the company’s IT/Network infrastructure and the devices they use to make sure that they’re functioning as designed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or any related field.
- The Candidate must have between 3-5 Years of Experience.
- Certification in Manage Engine products such as OpManager.
- Preferred Certifications: CCNA, ITIL.
- Experience in Manage Engine OPManager or SolarWinds products.
- Experience in Cisco Router and Switches Configuration
- Experience in Windows platforms – Windows PCs and Windows Server.
- Experience in Unix/Linux – Configuration related to Networking.
- Experience in Network Protocols (SNMP, Syslog, ICMP and SSH).
- Experience in Windows Management Instruction (WMI).