About the job
- Coordinates various activities related to site mobilization of Contractor’s following issue of Letter of Intent by Company, arranges various access permits and passes including coordinating the placement of Contractor’s site offices, material storage area and camp as applicable.
- Assists Contractor’s in the orderly mobilization of facilities, equipment and manpower on site.
- Ensures compliance that Corporation’s established contract procedures are being implemented within the Section.
- Develops / reviews maintenance procedures / guidelines / work instruction within the division. Familiarize subordinates with latest procedures / guidelines.
- Review/finalize SOW/estimate and SO, MWC/LTC/GTC, process arranges / attends technical / kick off meetings and also provide input to FM on budgeting. Attends or delegates to answer queries related to Direct Order and Limited / General Tender Committees.
- Plan and reports Electrical works inspection of Company buildings/takeover of completed buildings or facilities with user Department and final acceptance from Contractor.
- Arranges inspections of new buildings/accommodations to be leased and finalize reports from subordinates to identify any work that may be require to bring the property up to Company standards.
- Review and finalize justifications, cost estimates and outline programmes for new projects/works for inclusion in annual budget and submissions, based on input from Sr. Electrical Engineers.
- Accept drafts specifications and sketches together with preliminary estimates for various non-routine contracts and scheduled contract work
- Develops specifications for modifying facilities and or special requirements for clubs and industrial installations and participate in determining the availability and quality of materials on the local market and review alternative material sources.
- Coordinates with other sections within FM and outside FM for feasibility/work permit/work coordination. Attends any other task assigned by superiors.
- Develop a year plan and smart objectives guidelines for the Electrical team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or equivalent with good communication and computer skills.
- 10-12 years’ experience in electrical and/or Instrument maintenance work, including 7 years at the Supervisory level dealing with costs, budgets and contracts and familiar with the preparation of tender specifications, and associated standards pertaining to local and international regulations.
- A good knowledge of local contractors and an aptitude to understand other disciplines is desirable.