About the job
Black & Grey HR is hiring for a leading company focused on System Integration. With a reputation for excellence and a commitment to sustainability, our client provides cutting-edge lighting systems tailored to their clients diverse needs. As they expand the horizons, our client is seeking an experienced Office Manager who will be involved in overseeing various departments, staff members, coordinating tasks, and executing specific assignments directed by the CEO.
- Metrics Management: Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics to ensure the efficient and timely completion of day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Compliance: Adhere to company policies, standards, and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate closely with management to foster a trusting, inclusive, and productive work environment.
- Operations Oversight: Oversee daily operations by working with department heads and managers, including performing administrative tasks as needed.
- Relationship Building: Develop and maintain relationships with all employees to enhance operational efficiency and responsiveness. Contribute to defining new operational strategies by collaborating with management and executives on special projects.
- Process Improvement: Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for key initiatives.
- Project Implementation: Responsible for the successful implementation of tasks and projects assigned by management.
- 7+ years of experience in business/operations leadership, preferably in a large multinational company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- Strong personality with high emotional intelligence.
- High IT literacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams effectively.