About the job
About the role:-
As Lead Business Analyst Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition:
- Responsible for consolidating, analyzing and preparing the business case for the projects.
- Assessment of all related information to ensure the project is holistic and covers all related requirements, done through liaison and feedback with relevant internal stakeholders and data analysed and outlines the project plan of strategic project requests identified.
- Assists the Line Manager with the planning of projects based on business case assessments ad interaction with related stakeholders.
- Performs a holistic assessment of the project request by validating through available data sources (budgets, capex programs, requests received via internal processes, customer research) and ensures all aspects of the project are included in its plan for execution.
- Performs total cost of ownership analysis and liaises with the various teams that are part of the project to identify opportunities for operational and cost optimization to support decision making for project proposals.
- Supports the Line Manager with the internal process related to stakeholder project requests and their implementation based on SME assessment related to technical standards, property governance, commercial and financial interface.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 4 years of work-related experience
- Proficient in the utilization of project management tools
- Must have business analytics background
- Have background in data mining, creating dashboards, recommend list of projects and Power BI background
- Aviation background preferred