About the job
Supports the maintenance of Analyzers, Fire & Gas and Metering System devices at the Company Onshore facilities.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Support the maintenance of Measurement systems e.g. Analyzers, Fire & Gas and Metering System instruments ensuring health checks, troubleshooting and analysis.
• Carry out routine / non routine plant maintenance, installation and repair activities. Conduct first line troubleshooting for all Analyzers, Fire & Gas and Metering (Measurement) System problems.
• Ensure that all PM activities are performed in accordance with specific maintenance procedures, SAP task list and OEM manual guidelines with quality input in SAP with timely closeout of job.
• Help prepare work permits and ensure that work is carried out in a safe manner as per company procedures.
• Record the calibration results and other activities in required form and ensure updated records are filed and log books are maintained.
• Perform system activities like backup of application, databases, and special files required for rebuilding the system.
• Ensures proper and adequate supplies of spare parts and consumables are available for planned activities in order to maintain continuity of work progress.
• Report to Senior Measurement Supervisor / Measurement Foreman any device failure that might affect the integrity of measurement or process upset, any condition that can lead to possible mismeasurement.
• Assists the Implementation of modifications in the Analyzer, Fire & Gas and Metering System based on engineering design changes.
Completion of Secondary School followed by vocational training programme like (TAFE) programme.
Knowledge and/or Experience
• 5 years’ direct maintenance experience of which 3 years’ experience as a technician in the Oil & Gas industry or petrochemical industry.
• Experience in various metering flow computers such as S600, Omni and Knowledge of Tank Gauging systems such as Enraf, SAAB Rosemount Radar and Scientific Instruments Level Measurement Systems.
• Capable of doing basic troubleshooting in various metering systems and configuration of Flow Computers.
• Advance trouble shooting knowledge in GC, CEMS, Moisture, water, O2, CO, PH,COND, H2S, SO2, TOC analyzers and fire & gas system like Flammable Gas detector, Toxic Gas Detectors, Smoke detector, UV/IR Detector, liquid CO2 fire suppression system is essential.
• Basic knowledge of systems, networks and interfaces like OPC, Modbus, Ethernet.