About the job
Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfill all the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation.
Project: A collection of high-value and complex medical facilities across Qatar.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Reviewing the existing quality management system (QMS) and recommending to the client modifications required to ensure the QMS is robust to meet the best-of-class finishes of an asset of a similar scale.
- Reviewing the existing Inspection protocols and recommending the client modifications required to ensure the protocols implemented to meet the expectations of the product delivered at the site.
- Preparing the non-compliance (NC) SOP (standard operating procedure), monitoring the implementation of SOP, and subsequent corrective actions undertaken by the agencies. With the objective of identifying the root cause of the problem, ways to reduce the turnaround time (TAT) from closing an NC, and an overall reduction in both the typology and frequency of NC being generated.
- Undertaking regular site visits to monitor quality adherence and inspection protocols.
- Submitting a fortnight report to clients to apprise them of the various issues mentioned above, potential roadblocks, and recommended mitigation measures.
You will have a degree qualification in civil engineering or equivalent, you are a certified ISO Lead Auditor. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and be part of a strong, motivated team. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.