About the job
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Advanced Field Service Engineer – LNG Marine
Support the LSS business as Service Engineer for an LNG Marine vessel to drive the Services business operations, and growth with superb customer satisfaction and safety record. Responsible of the delivery of the support services to customers respecting global standards and processes.
We provide performance chemicals and materials, process technologies, and automation controls. By supporting the global transition towards renewable energy and low-carbon economy, we’re accelerating a more sustainable future to help change the world. As pioneers of automation control, we understand complex industrial facilities, and how to create high-quality and high-performance chemicals and materials.
Safety, sustainability, and digitalization powering the future of chemicals, materials, and energy.
- Perform routine/ complex preventative maintenance work and/ or corrective activities for all system components that comprise the Integrated Automation System (IAS) on board of LNG Offshore Operations Units (LNG Carrier, FSRU, FLNG…)
- Deploy latest system software, patches and updates (including Honeywell On and Off Process Migrations)
- Deploy latest security and antivirus updates across the IAS
- Responsible for managing complex technical issues, coordinating with Global Technical Assistance Centre (GTAC)
- Responsible for all activities pertaining to the requesting, accepting and closing of attendance work list (inclusive of performing risk assessment and site impact analysis, peer reviews ensuring the necessary approvals and controls are in place before work proceeds and that the implementers are aware of the limits and restrictions)
- Raise the necessary Service Requests (SR’s) with the relevant GCCC/ or GTAC and follow issue through to resolution
- Escalate any SR issues considered to have either a serious impact or political impact to the Site Services Program Manager
- Participate to Dry Dock works when vessels are in 5 years maintenance operations, time for entire maintenance routine, hardware and software migration
- Be able to maintain a knowledge base of issue /resolution path to share with the service team
- Be able to maintain a historic of parts failure and consumption
- Understand alarms, events and control logic implemented and be able to assist customer during fault analysis
- Be able to design, update, implement and commission small control logic as part of Management Of Change rules
- Maintain good relationship with customer
- Maintain good reporting to FOL and Service Manager
- Adhere to, and ensure the full adherence of others to the sites mandatory Process Control Domain security requirements
- You will be expected to travel between around 75% of travel time while in this role
- There will be times where you will be expected to do emergency travel during weekends / public holidays and travel to offshore client site
Key Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree – electronic systems/industrial automation/ electrical.
- At least 5 years of Honeywell system experience
- Experience working with live plant equipment in an operational environment (including online work)
- Experience with various Experion Process Knowledge System (EPKS) operating, configuration and troubleshooting displays and tools to identify and rectify faults related to station and server redundancy issues, C200 and C300 error indications (from Local LED’s and Station Displays), FTE networks and Ethernet switches, Configuration Studio, Network Tree, Experion support and maintenance, using Diagnostic Studio, Experion Backup and Restore and SCADA problems (knowledge of TPS system will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge of CISCO switches and network concepts
- You should have good working knowledge of where to find, and how to interrogate Experion System Logs and analysis tools, all Experion hardware and software configuration areas, Windows 2003/2008 Server and security issues, Cisco based networks
- Process control techniques and control strategy implementation
- Excellent problem solving skills, strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ESD Systems will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of PLC Systems will be an added advantage
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
- Work on Offshore Marine environment (boarding /off boarding vessel, use of service boat to reach vessel at anchorage)
- Will attend “Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training”
- Will attend ATEX induction