About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide primary care to patients and develop a working diagnosis and treatment plan to provide continuing medical care.
- Perform complete histories and physicals on patients of all ages to establish and record patient’s current health status.
- Formulate a treatment plan within the scope of practice
- Implement therapeutic intervention for specific conditions when appropriate
- Exercise judgment on problems requiring consultation, referral, or evaluation by the supervising surgeon or other healthcare professionals
- Order, collect, and perform appropriate laboratory or diagnostic procedures, and studies
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a General Physician in Qatar
- Must be locally available in Qatar with a valid Qatar ID
- Must have a valid QCHP license
- Must be willing to work for 3 months contract
- Must be able to provide NOC/secondment (sponsorship transfer not required)