About the job
- Proactively plan and implement key activities to support core KPI metrics (including acquisition, accruals, breakage, redemption, engagement, mobile app downloads, and UOR) leveraging the expertise of digital marketing and CRM teams.
- Identify and share opportunities for consideration for the use of group-wide assets, with an aim to support the overall delivery of incremental business revenue and overall customer engagement/loyalty through resourceful use of assets.
- Manage the creative process for campaigns with internal and external agencies, to ensure campaign delivery in accordance with an agreed creative campaign brief.
- Work closely with partners, sales, products and creative teams, to develop globally relevant and locally tailored campaigns and experiences, with additional personalization wherever possible and appropriate.
- Identify the right audience for each campaign, considering customer segmentation, micro-segmentation, and loyalty lifecycle. Define where it is possible and appropriate to deliver target-oriented campaigns through comprehensive presentation and recommendation of results and learnings to support progression and awareness of campaign performance and efforts.