About the job
Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfill all the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation.
Project: A collection of high-value and complex medical facilities across Qatar.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing and managing effective communication and liaison with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that requirements are identified, assessed, and appropriately integrated into the project.
- Working with the client and reporting to the project director and the senior leadership team, responsible for helping to establish the strategy and delivery for the project.
- Working with the project lead to develop the client’s brief, and delivery strategy and leading the design management, procurement, and execution of the scheme.
- Working as part of a team that strives for quality, safety, cost, and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
- Coordinating, planning, and managing internal and external meetings in relation to the project.
- Providing input into client system safety and project risk assessment and management process.
You have a diploma in Architecture or similar, project management certification is preferred, you have Healthcare Sector Experience, and you can comply with the relevant MMUP Certification and or chartered registration from an international institute.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and be part of a strong, motivated team. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.