About the job
Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfill all the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation.
Project: A collection of high-value and complex medical facilities across Qatar.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Managing, supporting, and defining the successful delivery of the project or programme, achieving high client satisfaction scores.
- Working as part of an integrated project team that brings together people with one vision across several organisations, stakeholders, and third parties.
- Ensuring a safe and collaborative working environment where people thrive.
- Managing multidisciplinary teams in matrix organisations to meet client outcomes.
- Managing and outperforming against the contract (typically NEC4).
- Contributing to the review of project performance and production of reporting to drive continuous improvement.
- Determining the project schedule and activities throughout the project life cycle.
- Developing detailed project budget and forecast cash flows/milestones from approved budget.
- Determining project risks and developing a project risk management plan (RMP), facilitating the risk review process, and managing, monitoring, and mitigating project risks through the RMP.
- Preparing monthly reporting, ensuring reporting mechanisms are linked to on-time on-budget delivery, and ensuring implementation of project management methodology.
- Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered a priority through all stages of the project.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and be part of a strong, motivated team. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.