About the job
About the Role
Qatar Airways is pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our HRBP Team. This role will be supporting Qatar Duty Free – the subsidiary of Qatar Airways that manages all the retail outlets, boutiques, restaurants and cafes within Hamad International Airport. In this role, you will be working alongside Executive Leadership supporting Line Managers as an internal HR consultant focusing on strategic support and business-critical activities while improving organizational productivity and quality. One of the key aspects of this role is to understand the business’s commercial strategy, activities, and needs and connect them with specialists in HR Division who can provide focused expertise to address specific HR needs.
- Know the business, the strategy and business drivers, products, budgets, forecasts, and employee issues.
- Coach and prompt business managers to think strategically, think about the impact of changes on the organization and how to best make use of people to achieve success.
- Insights, Strategy and Solutions – Develop a deep understanding of business areas, the organization and the context in which it operates. Using business understanding, develop actionable HR insights and solutions.
- Provide expert coaching and advice to the senior management team and line managers to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Encourage open constructive dialogue between employees, managers and leaders.
- Involved and able to influence at all stages of business strategy development and implementation, contributing to decision-making.
- Develop effective working relationships with the client group positioning Human Resources as an integral part of the business and the HR Manager function as a trusted advisor and consultant.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams’ objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and make appropriate changes if needed.
- Ensure that the organization actively manages an appropriate balance of resources to meet changing needs, the short and long-term ambitions of the organization strategy and to create a competitive advantage.
- Build a high-performance culture by delivering programme that recognize and reward critical skills, capabilities, experience and performance, and ensure that reward systems are market-based, equitable and cost-effective
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join our HR Team. To be successful in this role you will need.
- A minimum qualification of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in best practice HR practices and processes, like case management, employee relations, and organizational design.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Experience in leading HR projects
- It is an advantage if you have experience within the Retail or Travel Industry
- Experience Managing a team
- Experience working with a diverse workforce.
- Data analytical skills and advanced Excel skills are a plus.