About the job
Your Day to Day
As the Restaurant General Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of our restaurant/bar – Belgian Cafe. You will develop and implement strategies to improve the F&B outlet’s profitability while ensuring guest satisfaction in accordance with the hotel standards. You will work closely with the food and beverage/culinary team and employees to successfully execute all restaurant operations.
What We Need From You
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Similar experience in a luxury hotel and/or resort
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field
- Knowledge and experience in restaurant and bar operations
- Experience in large-volume F&B operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lead a large team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask
What We Offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.