About the job
This is a full-time on-site role for a Chief Accountant at Falcon Eye Security Services in Doha, Qatar. The Chief Accountant will be responsible for managing the accounting systems, preparing financial reports, supervising accounting staff, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations. Other responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting monthly closing T.B.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with accounting software (odoo, QuickBooks, Tally, Xero)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Fluency in English is required; proficiency in Arabic or any other language is a plus
- Experience in the security services industry preferred but not required