About the job
Basing Team Officer/Operations Analyst Sr Advisor
This is an unaccompanied international role.
Ensure the safety and security of our nation as an Operations Analyst Sr Advisor at GDIT. Apply the latest technology and provide operational support to deliver actionable intelligence for the Intelligence Community. At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Basing Team Officer/Operations Analyst Sr Advisor, you will contribute to the operational and mission success of the Customer.
How an Operations Basing Team Officer/Analyst will make an impact:
The Basing Team Officer (BTO) directly supports the Director of Operations, CJ-4, and is responsible for assisting the CJ-4 with overall development, implementation, management, and direction of U.S. engineering and basing efforts. The BTO assists the CJ-4 in coordinating and monitoring U.S. base transitions, infrastructure-related programs, initiatives and projects, environmental compliance, and real estate. Coordinates with other agencies and engineering programs. Assists CJ-4 in all basing operations and plans oversight.
Assists CJ-4 in developing future plans to support policy and execution of base closure/transfers/growth. Advises the CJ-4 to ensure statutory requirements are fulfilled supporting accountability of equipment, facilities, environmental, contracts, and final site turnover. Synchronizes engineering deconstruction efforts. Develops and tracks critical metrics and CCIR’s. Assists in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), reports, and briefings for General Officer level meetings and forums for the J-4. Assists in the accomplishment of campaign plan specific goals as specified by the COR.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Possess a military background in the U.S. Army, Air Force, or Marines logistics field having achieved the grade of CW3, O3, or above and as a U.S. Army Military Police, Engineer, or sufficient Force Protection background from other services or agencies.
- A minimum of BS and 10 years of Contract/Program Management experience that contains a fundamental knowledge and understanding of how the Department of Defense procures and executes construction and service contracts. Enable to properly assist with the development, implementation, and management of US engineering and basing efforts, this background and knowledge base will be required to effectively execute job responsibilities.
- Ability to respond rapidly and sufficiently to changing requirements, unexpected contingencies, and other challenging situations.
- Ability to manage available resources in time-sensitive situations.
- Possess an active Secret clearance.
- Must be able to meet CENTCOM medical and deployment requirements for OCONUS.
- Must possess a current U.S. Passport.
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
- 401K with company match.
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages.
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career.
- Professional growth opportunities, including paid education and certifications.
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from.
#GDITOTH #GDITArmy #GDITpriority
- Years of Experience: 9 + years of related experience* (may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree).
- Certification: [Specify any required certifications].
- Travel Required: 10-25%.
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship Required.
About Our Work:
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology, and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense, and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber, and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.