About the job
Interacts with riders and suppliers to solve operational issues and monitor daily operations. Creates and modifies schedules for riders as per demand. Assists rider supervisors and trainers with tracking riders’ compliance and performance.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Align with riders to solve problems in real time & monitor them on a daily basis.
- Tracking rider performance with coordinators and taking ownership of rider performance.
- Weekly zone meeting with riders.
- Assisting dispatchers with rider issues via communication channels.
- Ensures compliance of rider equipment/branding usage.
- Directs, optimizes, and coordinates full order cycle.
- Support riders in any problem they face by providing 100% live operation support.
- Ownership of SOPs’ violation within the fleet
- Ensuring 100% fleet hygiene quality.
- Provide support to third-party logistics by ensuring “working hours” exercises are being
- completed to meet daily/weekly forecasted supply targets.
What Did We Order?
- Prior experience in the logistics field (1 year minimum).
- Knowledge of “last mile logistics” & “in-house operations”.
- Proficient in MS Office / Google Suite (Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, Gmail etc.)
- Preferably fluent in English & Hindi / Urdu. Arabic is a plus.
- Holder of a valid Qatari driving license (light vehicle) or willing to get one.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask & work on rotational shifts.
- A people-person who can interact with a big team of riders.
- Possess good time management & resource planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle stress, and handle many people with different personality types, diverse levels of education, and abilities.