About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Mobility Specialist to join our team! In this role you will get to apply your advanced organization skills and customer oriented communication talents and be responsible for the mobilization and onboarding of new hires to key geographies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversees the overall onboarding procedures of incoming employees to our offices in Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait
- Attends to all inquiries of incoming employees regarding the project, company, employment agreement and country-of-assignment information.
- Gives out the pre-employment requirements instructions for the employee’s facilitation.
- Ensures the completion of pre-employment requirements such as medicals, documentation for visa, and other documents which may be required by the project clients such as professional licenses, employment certificates, degree certificates etc.
- Process the visa requirements (attested documents) including the requirements for their family’s visa application and in coordination with approved agency vendors.
- Coordinates with the employees regarding relocation arrangements such as personal effects shipment & storage.
- Ensures that the issuance of relocation and boarding allowances is in accordance with the employment agreement as well as reimbursements of expenses in the facilitation of pre-employment requirements.
- Prepares and issues the final Employment Agreement to the New Hire.
- Conducts the New Hire Orientation and issues the individual New Hire Packages.
- Issues benefit packages to employees and coordinate with the Benefits center regarding insurance concerns of the employees
- Updates the recruiters on the status of all employees for mobilization to be relayed to the Project Managers of their assignment.
- Oversees and approves the boarding arrangements such as flights, hotel accommodations and transport.
- Regular follow-up communications with inbound candidates
- Editing shared spreadsheets with updated information relating to the completion of mobilization activities and scheduled candidate arrivals.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, English translation, and English Literature or equivalent
- 5 years Human Resources field with specific expertise and knowledge in the requirements and processing of candidates in Qatar.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills required
- Strong team and collaboration skills
- Excellent English language skills