About the job
We are currently seeking passionate and dynamic guest-focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as-
- Receive work assignments, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
- Keep fire exits and stairways clear of any obstruction
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Make the bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on the vanity top and spot-clean clean carpet when necessary
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
- Inform valet service to collect guests’ clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
A good command of English is an advantage.