About the job
About The Role
We are recruiting for Aircraft Mechanic to be based in Doha, Qatar.
Aircraft Mechanic will deliver Aircraft Maintenance services to support the operational requirements as directed by their supervisor. To ensure all maintenance and related activities are performed in accordance with the company/customer procedures and supplied aircraft maintenance data.
Specific Responsibilities Of The Role Include
- Conducts tests and inspections of products, services or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Adjust, aligns and calibrates aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges and test equipment.
- Examines and inspects engines or other components for cracks, breaks or leaks.
- Dissembles and inspects parts for wear, warping or other defects.
- Assembles and installs electrical, plumbing mechanical, hydraulic and structural components and accessories using hand tools and power tools.
- Services, cleaning screens, greasing screens, greasing moving parts and checking brakes.
- Repairs, replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures, functional components and parts such as wings and fuselage, rigging and hydraulic units.
- Tests engine and system operations, using testing equipment and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
- Removes engine from aircraft on installs engine using hoist or forklift truck.
- Modifies aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems or components following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
Qualifications And Experience
High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
Or Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience.