About the job
Primary purpose of job
Look after the commercial interests of QatarEnergy and the State of Qatar, embedded in a complex range of existing fiscal and shareholding agreements, related to Petrochemical, Refinery and Downstream assets (the “Assets”), using effective assets.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the oil & gas industry specifically in petrochemical, refinery, downstream, renewables, power across the value chain, commercial asset management, and drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements.
- Good knowledge in broad aspects of oil & gas business such as operations, project management, technical services, operations, supply chain management, and planning;
- Experience in working within a large, preferably multicultural, international organization.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, presentation and computing skills; and
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or industrial marketing or related fields from a credited university, and qualifications in business studies (MSc. or MBA preferred).