About the job
Primary purpose of job
- Develop and maintain project-based economic models and specific role-based models for evaluating risks and profitability for all new Oil & Gas opportunities, including discussion of new fiscal terms, assets entering renegotiation phases, expiring Oil & Gas projects for extensions and/or renewals, divestments and new acquisitions.
- Support various units and departments within the company by providing economic input, key economic drivers and valuation results.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in various disciplines related to the Oil & Gas industry.
- With expertise in one or more of economics modeling, project economics evaluation, optimization modeling, and feasibility study appraisal.
- Requires strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to manage inter-department relationships as well as senior management or partners’ executive relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are required.
- Excellent problem-solving, financial, and economic skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate engineering or relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Related postgraduate qualification (MSc. or MBA) is advantageous.