About the job
About The Role
Responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks for assigned regions, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines. Deliver five-star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners which will facilitate QR revenue-generating sales activities. Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corps for the sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders.
- Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales operations principles
- Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Deliver customer-friendly, value-added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes, fare revisions.
- Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting on key departmental performance metrics, outstanding issues.
- Mentor junior colleagues in the team and guide them in maintaining high standards of service delivery.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Reservations and Ticketing
- Handle all sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Refunds, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Process Refunds
Galaxy and Trade Portal
- Raise Commercial Tool Kit requests in galaxy for sales force.
- Maintenance of Galaxy and Trade portal platforms.
- Communicate with customers or QR Account Managers for documentation completion.
- Produce reports for relevant markets and share monthly performance reports.
- Keep customer profiles updated in Galaxy.
- Upload PLB and corporate contracts in Galaxy.
- Maintain strong engagement and interaction with counterparts in Sales, CBI, Digital and Marketing, and Shared Service
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Experience in any of these fields, reservations/ticketing., sales support, group sales, tariffs, distribution, business analysis
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance-related processes (invoice flow, ERP, payment processes)
- Good knowledge of Airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology) systems (e.g Amadeus, GDSes) and the travel industry in general
- Flexible and ability to work independently