About the job
Overview of the role:
The job holder is responsible for planning, controlling and directing his store team to achieve the highest level of customer service standards and in-store execution to deliver sustainable sales and profitable targets. JH provides excellent communication and people’s skills in order to influence everyone to manifest the best professional customer service and is equipped with the ability to understand and analyses sales figures to drive the business to achieve its targets.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Drives, monitors and reviews sales performance and recommends action plans to deliver sales budget (Store Level)
- Conducts monthly meetings focusing on category sales performance with the selling personnel to update category performance and recommend action plans for improvement
- Implements strategies and ensures 100% execution of all programs to achieve sales target of all EXCLUSIVE products and submits feedback on promo effectiveness.
- Manages and controls store approved OPEX budgets ( i.e utilities, wrap supply, staff cost, etc)
- Recommends and initiates plans to optimize the stores’ controllable expense.
- Achieves shrinkage budget below tolerance level thru day to day monitoring of Retail Operating Standard Compliance (store level) Drives, monitors and reviews sales performance & recommends action plans to deliver agreed sales budget (Store level)
- Checks and reviews the implementation of display and timely replenishment.
- Manages availability and timely replenishment of stocks.
- Ensures consistent, accurate and timely inventory adjustments (GAP, Cycle Counts, Negative Quantity on Hand, False Positive)
- Complies consistency with the Brand of Service Standards when dealing with customers (internal or external)
- Ensures customers shopping experience exceeds customers’ expectation.
- Handles and reports product queries, and complaints and offers advice professionally aligned with the Brand of Service Standards procedure.
- Drives loyalty members programs and initiatives to achieve target transactions participation.
- Drives selling techniques to achieve target conversion/transaction rate
- Cascades ongoing promotions, activities, memos, bulletins following the standard power talk guidelines on a regular basis
- Checks and validates proper implementation and execution of promotional and store activities (e.g. promo call-outs, hero displays and price changes)
- Ensure policies, brand standards, grooming guidelines and internal control procedures are communicated and implemented as per SOP
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and understanding of the system and reporting
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management
- Liaising with mall management, store documentation as appropriate (daily reports, banking, refunds, exchanges, etc)
- Cashiering duties
- Plans and monitors Personal Development Plans In role development interventions.
- Identifies, implements and monitors team learning interventions.
- Reviews and discusses performance appraisal and personal plans of direct reports.
- Implements action plans for employee engagements
Required Skills to be successful:-
- Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
- Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Possess organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to show initiative
- Well-groomed and presentable
- Self-motivated, reliable and confident
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor Degree (Masters Preferred)
- 5-6 years experience in retail and team management (preferably in skin care and cosmetics)
- Empathy Customer service and results-oriented Leadership and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills
- Technical knowledge of products
- Attention to detail