About the job
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. You will work on achieving sales targets by maximizing growth opportunities per category. To achieve that, you are required to build and maintain long-term client relations. So are you a people person? Do you enjoy hitting the road? Because that is where you’ll spend most of your working day in the field as you will be the main point of contact between Nestlé and clients!
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Accountable for the achievement of sales volumes by category.
- Develop a strong relationship with the customer and initiate negotiation of the contract (Visibility, shelve space, promotions, and implementations).
- Organize field visits daily and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
- Report market intelligence (sales analysis, monthly initiative implementations, competitor activities, launches, customer plans, and shopper profiles) to sales management.
- Ensure that the promotional plan is implemented effectively and efficiently in store.
- Ensure correct product handling and condition on shelf as per company policy and follow up with merchandisers to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Ensure on shelf availability of all products based on core distribution by communicating with the merchandiser and following up with store visits.
- Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited, rotated, and the short expiry issues are properly handled in line with company policy.
- Ensure collection and financial reconciliation is made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
- Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
- Follow up with merchandisers on their daily journey plan and resolve any issues that may arise. Provide constructive feedback on stock handling and implementation of the products on the shelves, check outs, secondary placements, and gondolas.
What Will Make You Successful…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field
- 1- 2 years of experience (preferably in sales)
- Capable of managing client relations and other stakeholders
- Strong interest in sales and marketing is essential
- Strong communication skills (Arabic is a plus)
- Hold a valid driving license
- Confident and enthusiastic