About the job
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Architect – Level 2 (Concept Design) to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for facilitating high quality project documentation required for different design phases along with coordination of the architectural and engineering services on various projects.
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Preparing architectural drawings utilizing AutoCAD, Revit or other Software.
- Performing architectural design tasks.
- Providing solutions to resolve design issues.
- Reporting on progress meetings.
- Assisting with presentation materials as requested.
- Compiling data and perform computations. Prepares reports and related data tables.
- Assisting Project Architect in report preparation.
- Providing project data as requested by the Project Architect or Project Manager (i.e. area schedules, building heights, number of stories, etc.)
- Preparing physical/ 3D Models.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design talent.
- Conceptual Design focused.
- Strong knowledge of Local codes and international standards.
- Experience on large-scale projects.
- Confidence in working in a complex and international environment.
- Knowledge of Model Making – styrocut, 3d printers, laser machine.
- An understanding of arts, graphics, social media and contemporary trends.
Proficiency in Revit, Autocad, Adobe Package (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Sketchup and Dynamo is a plus.