About the job
Overview of the role
Responsible for the Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) strategy of the mall and ensures its efficient delivery across the operation. Delivery of hard and soft services management including preventative maintenance schedules with an emphasis on quality service standards within the budgets. This position is the focal point for the local authorities and to keep the malls’ various governmental licenses active & up to date. Administer development program timelines within approved budgets and HSE guidelines.
What you will do
Hard and Soft Service Management:
- Management of planned, reactive, and incidental works delivery for mall upkeep to include Hard FM, Energy Center, Housekeeping, Waste Management, Pest Control, and landscaping.
- Oversee plans for the mall soft services by directing the team in routine and scheduled jobs; ensuring compliance to set standards and carrying out regular inspections, with the objective of enforcing adherence to staff safety standards and customer satisfaction within approved budgets.
- Oversight of customer comfort level standards within the Mall and the external periphery to include signage, street markings, and tenant lightbox branding.
- Oversee the external and internal landscaping.
- Oversight the soft and hard FM store inspections for inventory, safety, and upkeep.
- Oversight the Store inventory for Hard services spare parts and soft services consumables and equipment for the contractor.
- Objectively guide par levels to maintain costs within budget as well as ensure that there is no stock-out situation at any point in time which can lead to inconvenience for the customer.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining SLAs and KPIs of the outsourced contractors and monitoring department heads tracking for the performance levels of the contractor by routinely assessing performance against a checklist, identifying defaults or shortcomings in service levels, and based on same preparing necessary action proposals.
- Establish a cut-off date to start contract renewal, monitor scope with department heads, and procurement negotiations with vendors with oversight on budget parameters.
- Review tenders/benchmarking and comparative statements.
- Negotiates and recommends procurement of capital equipment according to the operations need.
- Ensuring new assets being brought into operations are entered into pre-planned maintenance programs and subject to QA procedures
About the Team
The Operations team is a group of highly motivated, collaborative, and fun professionals across Qatar, looking to add a Sr. Ops Manager to the department.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any relevant field.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in an international shopping center/mall/hotel especially with a background in Civil Defense Service.
- Commercial and financial management with accountability experience.
- Managing contractors and contracts is essential.
- AutoCAD literacy is a must.
- Commitment to various operational hours and schedules.