About the job
Primary purpose of job
Develop and maintain project-based economic models and specific role-based models for evaluating risks and profitability for all new Oil & Gas opportunities.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5-8 years’ work experience in various disciplines related to the Oil & Gas industry. With expertise in one or more economics modelling, project economics evaluation, optimization modelling, and feasibility study appraisal. Requires strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to manage inter-department relationships as well as senior management/ partners’ executive relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving, financial, and economic skills as well as the ability to work in multicultural environments.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English are required. Arabic is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate engineering or economic discipline from a recognized university. Related postgraduate qualification (MSc. or MBA) or experience is advantageous.