About the job
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
- Relevant construction experience in Oil/Gas offshore projects.
- Should be familiar with HSE practices and regulations, permit-to-work systems, isolation procedures and safe working practices in operating plants.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about construction techniques to be employed, materials used and scaffolding requirements to be applied for off-shore construction works involving structural/mechanical, piping, and electrical/instrumentation works.
- Should have handled large construction works at site particularly in the Middle East in a Consultant.
- Supervision responsibility will extend to include, but not limited to the following: ensure EPC contracted executes his installation works in accordance with agreed safe practices and construction HSE plans.
- You will also coordinate with the company /HSE team at the site to carry out site activities.
- You should have organized safety training & program at the site for contractors & owners personnel involved in project and plant operations
Education – Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institute
- Must have previous working experience on offshore projects