About the job
As the business continues to grow, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our diverse Talent Acquisition team as an Assessment Business Partner. This role is focused on delivering talent assessment tools and services across Qatar Airways Group while working with a number of stakeholders to translate competency frameworks into a selection and development framework that supports leaders in continuously hiring and optimizing top talent.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Support the Qatar Airways Group Business Psychology Strategy and Framework and act as a champion for assessment services.
- Partner with internal business units and HR departments by providing unique talent insights, data and recommendations for various business and safety-critical roles, as well as pilots.
- Engage with various internal stakeholders on business psychology activities as well as deliver training or coaching sessions.
- Utilize job analysis and competency modelling techniques to ensure that the correct technical and behavioural competencies are identified for hiring and developing talent.
- Assist in the assessment process for a variety of roles to ensure the correct selection criteria is being utilized.
- Conduct interviews and assessment centers for pilot recruitment as per industry regulatory requirements.
- Conduct training on ethical utilization of assessment tools to enable Qatar Airways Group to attract, hire, develop and manage top talent.
- Support the wider Talent Acquisition Team on queries related to assessment best practices, results and utilization.
The ideal candidate for this role must have the following qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Minimum 6 years of job-related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Masters Degree in Organizational Psychology or equivalent qualification.
- Registration with a relevant psychological association and in good standing (e.g. British Psychological Society).
- Experience designing and implementing full selection and development assessments with a diverse workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of talent management and psychometric methodologies.
- Project management experience.
- Strong analytical skills.