About the job
- Cost monitoring and reporting
- Measuring, assessing and valuing variations and review on claims
- Final settlement claims and assist in contract close-out procedures
- Project valuation at forfeiture, interim and final accounts
- Advice on cost management and value management
- Interpreting and offering advice on contracts.
- Ensuring contractual notices and client entitlement are properly administrated
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks, performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advice on contractual and planning issues
- Propose implements and changes to the procurement and tendering procedure, when necessity arises.
- Should have a BSc degree in QS or equivalent from recognized university with MRICS or MAIQS professional qualification.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Shall in addition to MRICS or MAIQS professional qualification, have minimum of 15 years demonstrable post graduate experience in all facets of the Quantity Surveying profession; all of which shall have been applicable to the capacity of a professional Quantity Surveyor working in a professional Consultancy practice or Employers’ organization.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in procurement methods for consultancy and construction contracts as well as International contracting conditions and laws.
- Preferably, have minimum 5 years’ experience in the gulf region.