About the job
A little bit about us!
At Snoonu, we hold the belief that technology has the power to make anything possible.
Our Vision: to be the first Qatari Super App that propels the region and its community through innovation and technology. We envision a global expansion where what we do surpasses norms and limitations every time.
Our Mission: To radically transform how people live by leveraging technology to connect them with endless possibilities.
Values We Live By
- Be Customer Obsessed – “Focus on the customer and all else will follow.”
- Act with Integrity – “We are honest, ethical, and trustworthy in everything we do.”
- Be Curious and Creative – “We constantly innovate and create solutions to bring a lasting positive impact.”
- Lead by Example and Take Ownership – “Be the change you want to see and take ownership.”
- Hustle and Deliver Results – “You can do more by doing less, better, and faster.”
- It’s all about people – “Be a Team player, together we are stronger.”
(Some Of) What You Will Be Doing
- Assisting the Head of Marketing & Communications in planning and executing an annual calendar of campaigns and events, optimizing for local and seasonal events and brand building activity
- Executing against a promotional & value strategy, working with partners to drive value for our customers
- Coordinate, implement and conduct sales presentations and negotiations related to opportunities
- Provide strategic and technical planning to aggressively manage the overall performance and ensure appropriate pre- and post-sales, service and support activities
- Develop financial analysis and business case, as needed, to facilitate a financial & marketing strategy for each account
- Public relations at all level
- Aligning the offline and online team in on the ongoing campaigns to optimize customer messages and return on investment
- Build a close relationship with the partnership team to plan tactical activity in response to market conditions
- Looking for events and PR opportunities to increase brand exposure, awareness and affinity
- Track usage & performance of the promo and QR codes
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large and small-scale events
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Ensure event display accurately represents our brand
Attitude matters most, but do you have any of these?
- Proven experience working in a similar role and delivering impactful campaigns
- In-depth understanding of the different marketing channels and a clear view on which channels to use to activate to support business objectives
- Outstanding organizational ability and project management experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven experience in stakeholder management
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude, happy to work autonomously
- Creative thinker with experience in briefing, developing and approving creative platforms and campaigns
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
- Project management experience