About the job
- Setting up and implementing of Food Service business plan in different countries of GCC
- Forecasting and analyzing the sales.
- Travel frequently to customer countries as per the travel plan finalized with FS Senior Manager.
- Develop business with new customers while maintaining and enhancing the performance of existing customers in GCC markets.
- Achievement of sales budget agreed with Food Service Senior Manager and CED.
- Prepare and present periodical business review reports and KPIs to the Food Service Senior Manager.
- Business development of Company’s products.
- Manage the Sales & Distribution of the service segment (Hotels, Restaurants, Catering Companies, Ship Chandlers & Bakeries) for all the GCC.
- To prepare valuable analysis so that we can focus on the growth of the business and identify the reasons for any de-growth in the business.
- Focusing on enhancing the existing business & targeting new potential customers to develop the Business in GCC.
- To prepare and discuss Annual Business Budget Plan with the Food Service Senior Manager.
- To monitor Competitor’s activities in the Market by conducting random surveys and countering it by making necessary measures and attractive proposals to our clients.
- Provide impeccable customer service and attend to customer complaints on an immediate basis to ensure it is clearly communicated to the respective departments.
- Handling the out of stocks situations effectively in coordination with the concern departments
- Bachelors /Master’s in business administration
- English (Arabic is a plus)
- Ms. Office, Dynamics 365, Oracle fusion
- Organized, quick follow-up, managing projects independently.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HORECA and managing industrial clients in GCC Market. Experience in managing Distributors and direct Market.
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED