About the job
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrical & Automation division as the Senior Commissioning Engineer and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role, you will manage projects in Medium Voltage Systems and Protection & Automation Systems.
- Perform Installation, testing, commissioning & maintenance activities on Siemens MV /LV Switchgears (Voltage range up to 33kV)
- Ensuring that all project related activities are planned and executed in accordance with QA standards and procedures, the relevant project documentation, as well as health and safety requirements
- Support sales, project and planning departments in the project execution, customer meetings, preparation of tenders, time schedules and requirement lists
- Interfaces across different BU’s, customers, PMs and factories to ensure the project delivery milestones
- Identifies potential delays and minimizes their impact. Supports claim management
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Degree in Electrical engineering
- Over 12 years of experience in relevant fields such as utility substations, power plants, oil & gas, and brownfields.
- Competencies and handling experience in MV GIS Switchgear, AIS Switchgear Primary and Secondary systems (SIVACON / NXAIR / NXPLUS / 8DA/B10 & Siemens protection relays-Siprotec & Reyrolle)
- Siemens factory certification is an advantage
- Team player
- Willing to do shift work & relocation.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, technical and non-technical