About the job
We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate pediatrician to be responsible for the medical care of children from infancy to adolescence.
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients’ information and histories.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
- A license and certification to practice pediatrics.
- QCHP / MoPH License
- Degree with Experience Candidates Preferred
- Immediate joining candidates preferred (with Valid QID & NOC )
- Valid medical license preferred.(Full QCHP Certifications)