About the job
Al Hadhri & Partners Law Firm is a top-tier law firm headquartered in Doha, Qatar. Our legal specialists and advisors are among the best in the region’s legal community. We offer high-quality legal services with accuracy in various sectors of public and private law. Our dedication to legal literacy and community development is evident through our social communication channels where we showcase legal materials relevant to the region, the European Union, and the Americas.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Legal Secretary at our law firm in Doha, Qatar. The Legal Secretary will be responsible for legal document preparation, clerical duties, diary management, and providing assistance to lawyers and legal assistants.
- Knowledge of legal procedures and terminology
- Experience in legal document preparation and filing
- Excellent clerical skills, including data entry and record-keeping
- Ability to manage diaries and schedules
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of the Arabic language (reading, writing and speaking) is required
- Associate’s degree in Legal Secretary or related field
Knowledge of commercial and civil codes and the ability to speak additional languages is a plus.