About the job
Position: Sales Account Manager.
Location: Doha, Qatar.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Prepare reports and track accounts, targets and transactions.
- Prepare sales account plans, proposals, cost sheets and quotations for clients.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Set, track and achieve sales targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Attend client meetings, and deliver sales presentations to end users and high-level executives, including site visits.
- Develop positive relationships and handle customers’ needs.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Lead project management activity, as and when required.
- Work as a team and ensure necessary actions are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Complete administrative work, as and when required.
- Any other tasks/duties as assigned by the Supervisor or line manager.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 5 years experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Development or Administration in Oil & Gas field.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- Must have strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in English, both in written and oral communication, is required.
- Must be a self-directed individual, capable of working with minimal supervision.