About the job
As Retail Sales Coordinator for Qatar Airways Holidays, you will be responsible for all tasks related to the booking process whether it is an Inbound or an Outbound booking and done from QR Holidays Doha or QR Holidays in Outstations. You will provide appropriate holiday information to the customer with the highest level of customer service and as per QR Holidays Operations process. You will also provide customer support for QRH retail sales at all touchpoints.
- Attend all inquiries as per agreed booking and services processes as well as time frames
- Identify the customer’s needs and provide suitable holiday information in a confident and efficient manner
- Maintain prompt communication with the customer towards conversion of the inquiry
- Be courteous, attentive, efficient in service and well-groomed.
- Maintain an above average productivity with booking files handled
- Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in holiday operational experience in an Airline/Travel agency/ tour operator environment in selling holiday packages by providing appropriate holiday information, in costing a package, quoting a price, making reservations and final documentation on payment.
- Good command and excellent knowledge of the Leisure