About the job
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works with the service and project Operation team to ensure quality services are delivered as agreed with the customer.
- Coordinate with the Finance team to ensure proper invoices are produced and payments are collected as agreed with the customer. Manage relationships with key customers at the opportunity management level
- Create and expand the customer base in line with Enterprise strategies by covering all of the assigned accounts
- Works with partners and suppliers regarding
- Pricing information, new products, delivery issues and market coverage.
- Pipeline Report
- Prepare costing sheets to view GP value achieved in each sale.
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies and products
- Be up to date and research emerging technologies’ impact on customers’ business
- Recommends new ideas to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
- Recommends new markets to be covered
- Recommends new products and new partnerships
Education and Qualification
- At least 6 to 8 years of sales experience in IT solutions
- Certification in Management Information Systems
- MBA or/and MIS is a plus
- GCC experience is a plus