About the job
We are working with a major client to source a Document Controller. Please see the details below.
Title: Document Controller
Department: Qatar Engineering Office
Start Date: ASAP (typically with 1 month notice)
Location: Qatar Site / Doha Onshore
Working Schedule: 9 hours per day / 5 days per week, or as per department and Project requirements.
Knowledge and Key Skills
• Graduate or Diploma in computer applications or equivalent
• 10 years of Document controller experience with a minimum of six years of related experience in Oil and Gas Industries
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD software
• Excellent knowledge & skills in office management Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Reader / Writer and Access systems
• Good command of the English language
Key Job Accountabilities
• Manage review cycles and create a filling system as per the facilities hierarchy.
• Establish and maintain listings of drawings with their proper updating.
• Receive and store all documents/drawings in accordance with the established procedures.
• Identify and segregate all drawings per project number and files in accordance with the concerned project numbering system.
• Maintain “Tracking System” for all incoming documents/drawings.
• Document controller shall Manage documents, AutoCAD drawings revision cycles, and support in the creation of shared folders for data management, Office Administration, and Secretarial Jobs with the following minimum requirements: