About the job
We are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join our team and be part of our growth. If you’re a team leader who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
The purpose of this role is to manage, grow, and consolidate orders towards our strategic partners. This role will work to build very strong and solid relationships with key accounts, maximize their potential and improve their performance, deliver on their needs and requests, give them insights, and negotiate deals and special contractual terms.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Key responsible for growing their Key Accounts portfolio and driving these partners to become generators of revenue.
- Optimize Key Account performance, and ensure their engagement and satisfaction. Conduct regular business reviews so that Key stakeholders have full visibility of their performance.
- Identify revenue opportunities.
- Drive growth and make Key Accounts act as customer acquisition for the Q-commerce, Local Shops business.
- Build weekly/monthly reports, track & communicate performance data
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders of our strategic partners: e-commerce, operations, marketing.
- Understand marketing calendars for brands, strategize, plan & execute regional campaigns supported by our key partners
- Build visibility internally and externally via deep data analysis & cross-functional business reviews
- Identify industry trends
- Work to define projects, processes, solutions, and systems that help Talabat and key partners meet their objectives
- Work closely with the Ops manager to identify and resolve commercial gaps and opportunities that either increase revenue or optimizes operations and influence vendor to implement what is needed for talabat customer experience (i.e., optimize service and/or expenses)
- Business Driver for the Growth of Key Accounts in the Non-Food Vertical.
- Responsible for the relationship with the Key Account Vendors
- Accountable for:
- Right Assortment
- Healthy Orders
- GMV Growth
- Service quality needs to be consistent for all the brands across.
- Maintain continuous business relationships with Key Vendors
- Provide quarterly reviews to partners to showcase the areas of growth and areas of potential improvement
- Provide and maintain high service levels to the brands to ensure a seamless experience for both customers and partners.
- Work internally with the various departments to ensure all requirements of the brand are met.
- Update and maintain a track record of all activities related to the brand on SalesForce.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in e-commerce or retail is a plus, experience as an account manager or any customer/client-facing role is added value.
- Experience working across categories or across multiple countries is preferred (but not mandatory)
- Commercial knowledge in e-commerce for vendor performance
- Sufficient knowledge of the industry in both FMCG and managing brands.
- Resident in Qatar.
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and curate a solution.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.