About the job
Expro Group is currently recruiting for a Field Engineer Supervisor – Cased Hole to join the Well Intervention team based in Doha.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To supervise the team to complete the running of equipment on and offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to the client.
Key Activities And Accountabilities
- Supervise operations and allocate tasks to team ensuring safe completion of the operational task with the prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
- Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
- Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
- Ensure that site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
- Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
- Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Liaise with the team members and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the Safety House Rules.
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
- Formal technical qualification
- 9+ years of related technical experience preferable
- Team leader / supervisory experience