About the job
This is a senior-level appointment and will hold a commensurate amount of responsibility to deliver a mixed portfolio of small to medium sized Brownfield Projects, via the application of the project maturation processes and standards.
- To drive an accident free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture; compliance with HSE rules.
- To plan and budget the Brownfield Projects works related to Al Shaheen field.
- To deliver Brownfield Projects safely, on time, to budget and to the required level of quality.
- To drive an incident free (IF) environment in the development, planning and execution of projects.
- Uphold and be a role model for the company’s core values and Incident Free behaviours.
- To ensure compliance with HSE (occupational and process) legislation, Company standards and procedures as they apply to project management and project engineering, to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance.
- To ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.
- To review and to approve deviations to NOC standards.
- To prepare Project Execution strategy and Project Execution Plan. Manage Project to through Operations handover and full close-out.
- To plan the works in accordance to prioritization agreed with the Brownfield Projects Lead, based on safety, production and future development needs.
- To prepare, obtain approval of and manage project budgets. Maintain project cost and schedule estimates as required in line with project stages
- To prepare progress and cost reports and forecasts are maintained and distributed to line manager and key stakeholders.
- To review and finalize Contractors’ Cost, Time and Resource estimates.
- To ensure appropriate reviews are carried out, such as HAZOP, HAZID constructability & design, to ensure Project risks are identified & managed.
- Manage change of scope appropriately and conduct an assessment of resulting cost and schedule impact.
- To interface with other departments in E&C, FOP…to ensure close collaboration to meet business objectives.
- To deliver a consistent dossier (documents, materials, procured and fabricated items, precom/com dossiers …) to the E&C Brownfield Projects Coordinator for the offshore Brownfield Projects activities.
- Management of the procurement activities, including preparation & submission of contract strategies, in conjunction with C&P.
- Ensure a lessons learned are carried out, communicate to relevant parties and actions are completed.
- To provide support to other departments in E&C to justify the estimations to the clients, assets or partners.
- Mentor, guide and act as role model for Brownfield Projects Engineers.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors.
- Engineer with more than 10 years’ experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management or operations.
- Engineering Degree from internationally recognized University, plus recognized professional certification.
- Good knowledge of industry best practices in Project Management. Fluent in English.