About the job
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Executive Talent Acquisition Team as Executive Talent Acquisition Specialist. In this role you will be accountable to ensure that best talent is hired at executive levels across Qatar Airways Group. This position will provide expert advice, data and recommendations to Hiring Managers to support key recruitment decisions.
The Executive Recruiter will fully own and conduct pro-active searches for hiring senior leaders (Vice President and above) and deliver on all aspects of executive search including market mapping, candidate sourcing, passive candidate engagement, prospect conversion, stakeholder management, and executive offer/negotiation.
In this position, you will be a key member of a highly proactive Global Talent Acquisition Team and champion the Candidate and Hiring Manager experience for the Qatar Airways Group.
- Create unique and robust search strategies through understanding market trends, identifying talent movement, and constantly calibrating with hiring managers on the identifying the best talent for the role.
- Develop executive talent pools through the use of a compelling value proposition, building talent networks and engaging with industry experts both internal and external to Qatar Airways Group
- Continually contributes to the knowledge base of the Executive Recruitment team by tapping industry knowledge, latest recruitment best practices and innovative digital tools.
- Identify opportunities to improve recruiting processes and use of sourcing tools
- Lead discussions on progress of active searches along with Manager Executive Recruitment to manage expectations of hiring managers and division chiefs.
- Work together with wider HR on adherence to policies and accurately channeling all exceptions through necessary approval framework.
- Provide strategic guidance and advice in a true partnership with executive leadership
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of output metrics covering: new hire attrition rates (First 12 months), quality of hire, target start dates and customer satisfaction for all hires for assigned positions
- Responsible for the delivery of an assigned number of open positions, managing interfaces with the rest of the Talent Acquisition Delivery team to ensure recruitment outcomes and quality of hire, time to hire and cost of hire standards are met
- Maintains a close relationship with the Hiring Manager, coaching them through the recruitment process, their role within it, creating appropriate target lists and a compelling value proposition to sell to candidates
- Facilitate and manage the assessment of candidates’ competence, cultural fit and motivation through the interview and selection process by the use of psychometrics, assessment centers and structured panel interviews.
- Promote best practices using the selection framework, coaching hiring managers where necessary and taking ultimate responsibility for high quality hiring decisions and meeting quality of hire metrics.
- Champion compliance with Qatar Airways Group policies and procedures throughout the talent acquisition lifecycle, including ensuring comprehensive and accurate information is maintained in key systems (e.g. ATS) to consistent standards across the team.
- Partner with the Executive Onboarding team to provide Candidates and Hiring Managers world class customer experience.
To be successful in this role you will need.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of job-related experience
- Will have spent a key portion of my career in senior hire or executive recruitment either with an agency or in-house team
- Experience of working within a global organization
- Previous experience of supporting Direct ‘search based’ Recruitment Models
- Previous recruitment agency or experience recruiting a large volume of people through a variety of methods
- Must demonstrate a clear track record of proactively sourcing a significant number of hires using market research techniques.
- Proven resourcing experience within a fast paced, complex environment
- Experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
- Forward-thinking, structured thinker, who consistently looks for solutions and process efficiencies