About the job
Primary purpose of job
Execute corporate HSEQ communications requirements including all related copy, and communications, as well as any required systems, processes, performance measures and improvement strategies. Ensures that QATARENERGY HSE communications and associated processes are in line with QATARENERGY HSE policies, senior management expectations and QATARENERGY strategic business objectives, and are also aligned with PR Department Standards.
Experience & Skills
- Min 5 years experience in communications strategy development.
- Proven experience as a communications specialist.
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Knowledge of HSE practices.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English, knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical related industries or similar would be an advantage.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office 365 and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Full Time Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related discipline is required.