About the job
You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing ecosystem across paid, owned and earned channels. You will provide marketing campaigns that promote QNBs brand, products and services. In addition, they will lead all the banks digital channels such as its website, physical and virtual networks and all upcoming digital platforms. Further to that and to ensure cohesive online and offline communication, the incumbent will overlook the offline media discipline and ensure he/she provides integrated communications
- Assist in the creation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring, and quality measurement purposes.
- Provide input in related budgets to facilitate the delivery and execution of the communications budget and strategy.
- Cater to the promotional requirements of all departments of the Group across all markets to enhance stakeholders’ value.
- Maintain regular contact with International offices, Business Heads, Managers and Leaders to ensure full integration and congruence objectives with Business goals and objectives.
- Developing and leading the organisation’s annual digital marketing plan across Paid, Owned and Earned Media including PPC (Pay Per Click) , SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Social Media, Affiliates across local and international markets
- Track and measure SEO and Google analytics metrics and provide ongoing reporting.
- Plans and execute all web, SEO/SEM (Search Engine Marketing) , database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns for all
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI & KPI).
- Devising innovating digital marketing campaigns, that feed into the organizations overarching marketing strategy
- Implementing strategies to drive traffic to QNBs website including SEO and PPC
- Creation and maintenance of the digital marketing policy and framework
- Lead negotiations across local and international markets on key media bookings and contract to ensure optimized exposure at preferential costs.
- Devising MarTech solutions for excellence in planning, operations and customer experience
- Implement the departmental policies and procedures, which will set out the principles, methodology and techniques to establish effective presence across both offline and online channels.
- Develop and executing a clearly defined digital media strategy, which increases the company, brand equity and awareness across Group and individual QNB markets
- Develop and manage the organization’s entire digital and offline media marketing budget, including website development and maintenance, outreach and promotion, personnel and operations, outdoor, print etc. .
- Recruit, motivate and oversee the Team, ensuring a superior quality of communication and project delivery is provided at all times.
- Maintain analytics reports and present analysis of campaigns and trends to management.
- Work closely with brand and in-country communications team for seamless execution of cross-market brand strategy
- Ensure adherence of international offices to global brand governance and communications framework management process
- Ensure QNB Group brand and supporting social media communications strategy is relevant and enduring at both a local market level and internationally under one umbrella as a single unified brand
- Responsible for coordinating, performing or directing all aspects of media projects including pre-production, production, production and post-production phases through delivery of completed end product to the client.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications / Information Technology / Public Relations.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad-serving tools
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such SEMrush, Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Google Certifications, YouTube, Facebook etc
Required Special Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Solid management experience and record of accomplishment in motivating and building strong teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of standards and best practices for online media.
- Strong analytical, forecasting and research skills.
- Strong skills for networking and relationship building.
- Experience enabling strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Resilient, with the ability to work to deadlines and maintain high levels of professionalism under pressure.