About the job
The Strategy & Planning Coordinator supports the Strategy & Planning section to develop and execute organizational strategy and ensure that strategic priorities are completed at various levels of the organization to achieve the desired results.
- Develop templates, standard terminology and definitions in support of the strategic framework of QM
- Prepare guidance for departments, museums and entities on delivering annual operating plans by supporting the development of appropriate templates and toolkits.
- Provide real-time insights into risk management processes through analytics and reports.
- Follow up the development of annual business plans, as well as filing, archiving and document control.
- Conduct research on the feasibility of plans and other topics related to QM’s strategy.
- Coordinate planning and logistics for strategy workshops and support the development of content and presentations.
- Support the Head of the Section to align Deputy CEOs and Senior Management across the strategy development and implementation framework.
- Prepare for meetings by providing agendas, documentation, reports and previous minutes to the highest standard
- Liaise and follow up with QM departments and entities to ensure smooth workflow.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic thinking and planning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including in presentation development, report writing and public speaking.
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably Arabic too.
Education, Experience, and certification requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of Social Sciences including Business Administration and Management, Strategy, and Economics.
- Any relevant experience is preferred.