About the job
Overview of the role
This role wiht focus on business development and facilities management, with expertise in operating at both strategic and operational levels, implementing hard services, leading teams, and achieving excellence in facility management.
Proven track record of overseeing HVAC, mechanical, building, and electrical maintenance projects in the Middle East, with outstanding P&L management and a dedication to client relations which ensure the continuance of operation by securing more business, and enhance revenue.
What you will do
Business Development & Financial
- Owner and responsible for P&L, achieving financial targets.
- Must have good sense of Business Development, Mall penetration, lead generation, credentials pitch, evaluation, account management, follow up, develop proposals, negotiation, and closing agreements.
- Understanding and awareness on commercial and financial management, Invoicing, and FM cash flow management.
- Work closely with the Retail Development Team to secure casual/MEP job
FM contract management
- Management of FM Function, vendors and supplies.
- Maintain and update management budget, equipment and materials.
- Conduct and review plant operations, emergency plans and contingencies.
- Manage expenditure against budget including cost savings measures (soft & hard services).
- Provide effective technical solution to client.
- Introduce continued improvement and optimization of Facility systems.
- Oversee Operational execution according to the Contract Documents.
- Ensure training, management and guidance to employees in accordance with contract and meeting quality standards.
- Periodic assessment on system optimization and project implementation and building utility support to ensure smooth and safe operations Support in implementation of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) related activities and programs.
- Seek and develop relationships with key stakeholders, close interaction with Mall’s GM, AGM.
- Active involvement and coordination with all stake holders ensuring statutory requirements and their fulfilment specifically for QCDD, Kahrama & MACE Consultant.
- Lead Internal operation audit and ensure 100% compliance to contract terms and conditions.
- Take initiatives for energy audit & energy optimisation.
- Self-manage large strategic accounts and work towards the development of partnerships, qualification of business opportunities, and long-term growth plans for the company
- Operation & Maintenance Tracking and Reporting Defining SLAs for the business.
- Good knowledge & implementation of latest quality standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 41001, ISO 50001 and OHSAS 18001
- Adhere to company QHSE policy at all times.
Required Skills to be successful
- Strategic Business Development
- FM Consultancy and Operations
- Contract Negotiations and Contract drafting
- Service Providers Management (SLA / KPI driven Contracts)
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key external stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or relevant Facilities Management Qualification.
- 10+ years of experience Integrated Facility Management Business of 5+ years in Senior Leadership/ Managerial role in Mall Management.