About the job
About The Role
As a Store Supervisor, you will supervise the functions of F&B Stores and ensuring smooth running of all activities. You will also handle F&B Store staff and adhere to necessary safety and legal procedure of workplace. Reports, training, coaching and disciplinary also are major part of the role.
Key Accountabilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Assign duties and workload to F&B storekeeper, assistant storekeeper and store porter to ensure fair distribution and the accuracy of the work are followed and spot-checked.
- Update all stocks received into and going out of the stores to ensure accurate records are kept in securing the company’s assets.
- Check F&B Store that stocks are stored in the correct order and that they are easily accessible for picking for supplying to the shops.
- Coordinate all guidelines in relation to HIA Health and Safety, and immediately report any accidents to provide a safe working environment.
- Conduct spot checks for stocks against shipping authorizations for agreement as to quantities, descriptions, sizes, conditions and conformance purchase order, to ensure stock is received correctly as per standard.
- Supply all F&B locations, as and when requested with necessary stocks to aid in maximizing sales, while minimizing disruption to the operational location.
- Maintain the stock and specifically the allocated section in a clean and tidy, thereby keeping the stocks in saleable condition.
- Conduct regular inventory and spot checks on a regular basis, to provide accurate records and to identify any stock issues quickly, while also minimizing any potential losses. Performs quality checks consistently to ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Communicate and work closely with stock control and buying officers in a timely manner to smoothen the operations.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Trade or vocational qualification
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience in commercial Food and Beverage operation or 3 years of experience in a 5 star hotels or resort Food and Beverage operation required.
- Experience in Hygiene and Health and Safety
- Airport Experience or experience in a high volume, quality focused establishment is preferred
- Knowledge of Store layout and organization is an advantage.
- Knowledge of materials handling and inventory control.
- Considerable knowledge of requisition procedures, documentation and automated inventory control procedures.
- Working knowledge of inventory systems and MS Office.
- Knowledge of Inventory Management.
- Work in a dynamic environment and exercise prompt decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Good English communication skills (written, spoken and presentation).
- Highly motivated who can lead by example.
- Ability to multitask with workload and emergency supply needs.
- Knowledge of HACCP system.
- Basic interpersonal skills; ability to perform a full range of physical tasks.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize workflow.
- Ability to read and interpret and follow verbal and written instructions.
- An ability to monitor and oversee all HACCP and QA programs efficiently.